Friday, May 19, 2006
Blogger Cage Matches
First match tonight is between two knock-out Persian brain-kittens:
- Sheema starts out the event by rounding the ropes with this post on the US State Department's ludicrous policy of keeping out ordinary Iranian undergrads and tourists while letting in pro-Mullah stooges. (She couldn't get a visa for her mother to see her new grand-daughter.)
I have some experience in this and I can assure you that the policy is just as inconceivable as Sheema describes.
- Now Niki climbs into the cage with this letter, initially sent privately, to Sheema.
She doesn't like Sheema's tone. Every good cage match has a dramatic story behind it. And in this one, Niki's husband, Raed, is a Saddam-boosting socialist who gloated over every death of a US serviceman on his blog until he decided to emigrate to the most expensive city in the US.: San Francisco. Naturally, she would be sensitive about this kind of talk.
- Sheema does not post Niki's letter, but she does choke her a bit on the cage bars by posting her own response to the letter (a perfectly legal hold).
- Niki boo-hoos some to distract Sheema, then climbs to the top of the cage and attempts a power slam by posting her original letter on her site.
- Sheema rolls out the way as Niki slams hard on the mat.
How will it end wrestling fans??
For our next fight, we have CMAR II vs Truth About Iraqis at the comments section of Baghdad Treasure's blog.
Fighting TAI is kind of tricky. At 270 lbs, he far outweighs the slight CMAR II, but remember a good 40 lbs of that is back hair.
Be sure to watch for when Baghdad Treasure jumps into the ring to sucker CMARII with a folding chair.