Friday, March 17, 2006

Morbid Smile on NPR

Morbid Smile was interviewed yesterday by Neal Conan for NPR's "Talk of the Nation." Click on Listen.

If you want to go directly to the section where Morbid Smile is interviewed, go to the 35:10 mark of the program.

*

A snarky cartoon on the cartoon controversy.

*

Congratulations to OUR DEAR SANDMONKEY who has just passed the ONE-MILLION-VISITOR mark!!

To celebrate, Sandmonkey has a brand-new PYRAMID SCHEME.

We at Iraqi Bloggers Central are proud to be one of Wise Sandmonkey's first Simian Advocates.

Here is an example of my Simian Advocacy from the early days of Rantings of a Sandmonkey. On December 30, 2004, about a week after Sam started his Chimpian Hegemony, I wrote my first comment:
Sandmonkey,

Man, you’re smoking! Great blog! My head rotated around three times like Linda Blair in Exorcist after reading your last post!

I’ve linked to your blog at Iraqi Bloggers Central. I’m sending over some new readers right now.
Later, Sam and I discussed our ideas about the Arab Parallel Universe and Sam wrote up the now-famous 7 Rules of the APU. I would be the first to obtain a picture of the mysterious Sandmonkey.

*

Here are the disturbing images of Sandmonkey's true identity.

WARNING: IMAGES ARE EXTREMELY VIOLENT!!!

*



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?