Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Largest Iraqi - Kurdish Bloggers Update In The Blogosphere - Part VI


Work - Mister Ghost and DC



Yes, it's Part VI of the Largest Iraqi - Kurdish Bloggers Update in the Blogosphere with Special Mideast Bonus Coverage.

Iraqi Blogger Ihath,
who's married to a Palestinian needs a Dream Interpretation:

Does anybody know how to interpret dreams? I had a very vivid dream last night. My husband, my son and I were carrying a huge white python. We were carrying it for a long time while walking around town, the beach, city center. Finally we got home and placed the white python in our bath tub.

Any clues what that means?


She also got caught with her zipper down in Washington. Hell, that happened to Bill Clinton
many a times, so I wouldn't worry much about it, Ihath.


Kurdish-Iraqi Sami from Iraqi Thoughts has been down in the dumps lately, because of the situation in Iraq. In his latest post, he talks about rejection and a particularly annoying Western-based Pro Saddamite commentator to his blog:

Rejection???
I am sure its happened to all of you, feeling of rejection, not being wanted etc. Most people take a while to get over it and hurt, but don't allow it to dictate their lives.

I bring this up for a simple reason, my friend who posts comments on every post I write attacking me. He has called me every name there is, brings me articles trying to look smart from different resources thinking that its going to really affect me.

I have been in a relationship before where the girl was so in love, and when I finally told her it was over she couldn't understand. She tried her best to try and ruin me by doing everything. Calling me daily, using every lie in the book and constantly harassing me. It didn't bother me but i felt sorry for her, i realised that she was still not over it and that feeling isolated and alone she had no better option than trying her best to make me feel bad.

Now back to the point, its the same thing with this guy who posts daily. He makes me laugh, instead of making his own blog writing and publishing all the material that he reads and place it in his blog he comes back like a rejected ex. Knowing full well he is lost everything, he still tries every time to outsmart me. I don't doubt he is Iraqi, but I know where he lives and its funny he publishes all his anti western rhetoric when he himself lives in the West. The irony is because he lives so far he relies on news reports and odd clippings from web sites rather than speak to Iraqis who live in Iraq. Thank you my friend for making me feel happy. With every comment you publish it gives me great joy knowing how much my words hurt you. The fact is most of the people who share your ideals are too busy watching Jazira and haven't reached the stage of opening their minds.


Kurdistan Youngs ask A Minute For The Sake
Of Our Children (obviously Kurdish children,
we're assuming) with photos.

Piling at the KBU has a very Comprehensive Look at the Status of the Kurds under the new Iraqi Constitution.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?