Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Vahal: Five Minutes Alone in A Cell With Saddam


Weapons in conflicts of the past decades, 3' x 5' DC - Precious contribution from Douglas Mcconnell. DC



So, what would you do Vahal, just you and Saddam alone in his cell? Would you kill him? Scream at him? Ask him why he acted the way he did? Seek to find out the truth from him? What would you do?

Thanks very much.
Mister Ghost



Dear Mr. Ghost,

I don't think I would kill him, I would like a
court to order his death. I wouldn't scream at
him, I would ask him, "what was it that you wanted?" I would really like to know what
Saddam's purpose was and if I had the chance to
ask him something, I would ask him precisely that question.

All the best,

Vahal



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?