Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sandrine/Piling: Five Minutes Alone In A Cell With Saddam


Design, MG


So, what would you do Sandrine, just you and
Saddam alone in his cell? Would you kill him?
Scream at him? Ask him why he acted the way he
did? Seek him to admit his crimes? What would
you do?

Thanks very much.
Mister Ghost



Hi,

Well I suppose that I would do nothing, nor tell
anything, and it will be a dull time, because
tyrants are very dull people. They have all the
same language: "I am innocent, the ppl I killed deserved it", or "I didn't kill them, it is a lie", etc."

No there's nothing to do, or to ask. He placed himself outself out of humanity so I refuse to
have any human reaction with him, even hatred.
Only contempt.

And he is such megalomaniac that to ignore him
could be a mortification !

Bye, Sandrine.



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?