Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Nancy: Five Minutes Alone In A Cell With Saddam


Art Hill 2, MG


So, what would you do Nancy, just you and
Saddam alone in his cell? Would you kill him?
Scream at him? Ask him why he acted the way he
did? What would you do?

Thanks very much.
Mister Ghost



hmmm...that's a really tough question MG. the answer depends on whether he would be at my mercy for those 5 minutes...if so then I would have a trustworthy media crew with me and I will ask them to tape everything to broadcast to all the Iraqi people later...then I will ask him to get down on his knees and give a long and meaningful apology to all of the Iraqi people especially those that he hurt the most (although I am sure his apology won't be sincere but done out of fear)...and when he's done, and to top off these great 5 minutes of my life I will punch him on the face as hard as I can (I am not a person who advocates the use of violence, but this is an exception).

I would opt NOT to kill Saddam because I believe humiliation is way more painful than a swift and easy death...I want his death to come slowly after suffering just like he made the people of Iraq suffer and die both physically and emotionally for so many years.

best,
Nancy



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?