Monday, June 06, 2005

Ahmad: Five Minutes Alone In A Cell With Saddam


Mourning Father, Mass Grave, Hilla, Iraq, 3' x 4', DC.


So, what would you do Ahmad, just you and
Saddam alone in his cell? Would you kill him?
Scream at him? Ask him why he acted the way he
did? Seek him to confess his crimes? What
would you do?

Thanks very much.
Mister Ghost



Hi MG,

Here is what I would do; I would get in the cell, lock it, place my bag on the floor and then get close to him, slap him and then start punching him. After few punches, I hold him tight and get the leash out of my bag and place it on his neck. While I am doing all that, I never stop cursing him and abuse him verbally. Then I would get the whip out of the bag and whip him wear it hurts and oull the leash and drag him around like a dog. Finally before I leave I would spit on his face and then hit him as hard as I can in the balls, hand the leash and the whip to the next Iraqi and leave.

I wouldn't kill him because I am not a murderer and there are many Iraqis waiting to get in the cell after me and kick the shit out of him.

Regards,
Ahmad



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?