Saturday, February 19, 2005

I Find Riverbend And Janeane Garofalo Sexy

I like Lesbians too. Hey, we all have our weaknesses.



Iraqi Blogger Ahmed, who's the father of famed Mideast Catblogger Raghda,
seems to be very depressed, and crying
out for help, quoting Nixon:



" A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."
President R. M. Nixon

- I am on the verge of quitting, so if I leave this country to avoid quitting, what will this action be considered?



Wow, when you're quoting Nixon, you know you are depressed,
but fortunately some hope is offered in the end. . .



HNK brings us the thoughts of an Iraqi girl who wants to kill her classmate. Fortunately, it's only a dream. . .
Wait until she gets older and dreams of killing her husband for leaving his dirty underwear piling up on the floor. I think that's what happened to Lorena Bobbit, but she had bad aim.



Who's Teaching This Course, Raed Jarrar?



Via LGF & King Lizardoid Charles,
we learn that prestigous Harvard University will be educating Iraqi Students on the subtleties of US Imperialism. . .



Iraqi students visiting Harvard University will be exposed to the best of American higher learning, including a course titled, "Gender and the Cultures of US Imperialism." Democracy Project has the rest of the story.



Hmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that alleged US Imperalism responsible for allowing Iraqis the freedom to attend Harvard in the first place?



Najma, from A Star from Mosul has the latest photo (scroll down a bit) of the Iraqi Baby we've all watched grow on the Internet: Aya, who's as cute as Pamela, from Atlas Shrugged, the temptress of my dreams, I think.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?