Saturday, January 01, 2005

Kat Whups Rachel Upside the Head!

Our friend Kat expresses what many of us have felt about Rachel, a Brit from London, especially those of us who have suffered through her interminable bashing of Americans for the last year. (Hat tip: Kender)
I was reading at Iraq The Model today, where the brothers had put up a "Happy New Years" post and there, right in the middle of everyone wishing the brothers a happy new year was this British jackass spouting off some crap about war crimes, deaths of civilians, illegal wars, yadda, yadda, yadda. Do I have to print it all here for you to get the picture?

I started laughing. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to bust a gut. This is right after I just went around the blog world and read about ten new Iraqi blogs that showed up in the last 20-45 days. I'm sure there's more, this just happens to be the ones I know of starting up. Not to count the endless number of blogs, only a few of which I have posted on my side bar, that have been out there for over a year or have cropped up in the last year. From Kurdistan to Samara, Iraqis are logging on the computer and saying what they've got to say.

You know what that means? For the dumbasses that can't think logically, it means...

FREEDOM!

Thank you, Kat. I went to Iraq the Model yesterday and had the same feeling. I couldn't believe that, on a day when everyone was offering good wishes for the upcoming year, Rachel just HAD to pull out her tiresome dog-and-pony show -- one that she has NOT changed for the last year, the old Amerikkka the Evil Empire routine.

*

Khalid Jarrar and Emigre are trying to spread their anti-election propaganda over at Iraq Elections Blog.

Do me a favor and leave a comment for Stephen and Daniel, the two guys who started the blog and are doing a great job so far. They made the mistake, however, of inviting others to join them and Khalid and Emigre jumped at the chance to try to tear down the upcoming elections.

Please, leave a message for Stephen and Daniel requesting that they remove Khalid and Emigre. Let your voices be heard. I, for one, will not allow any Baathists or insurgency sympathizers to gain ground here in the blogosphere. This is OUR turf-war.

Friends of Iraqi Bloggers Central, SPEAK OUT!

*



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?